O.K we agree this is one of our least favorite FAQ’s.
The last “48 hours” before the tour date…Sorry there are absolutely no refunds!
Haleakala bike tour activities may be canceled by Mountain Riders Bike Co. for reasons including but not limited to inclement weather, lack of participation, etc. In the event of a canceled activity the following options will be available to the clients.
1. A trip that is cancelled prior to 48 hours and transportation into Haleakala National Park will result in a no charge and the option to reschedule.
2. If we cancel before we pick you up inside the 48 hour time period. You will receive a full refund or the option to reschedule
3. If the biking portion of the tour is called off at the designated staging area after entering Haleakala National Park. The van tour will continue and you will be charged 50% of the total tour cost.
4. Any activity canceled or rescheduled by the individual clients within 48 hours of their activity date including the day of the activity, will be charged in full on the original scheduled day of their activity.
5. Customers that choose to opt out of the bike ride portion for personal reasons that may vary, will be charged in full.
Of course we cannot answer all of the questions you may have here. This is only a brief list of questions that are frequently asked on the Haleakala bike tour.
If you have any additional questions or just need general information.
Then please call: Mountain Riders 800-706-7700